So, as I opened WordPress up on Monday, I noticed something extra special: my blog had been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! Yay! 🙂 I apologize for the slight delay in this post, I wanted to post it sooner.
Thank you so much to the nominator, Anita, over at Discovering Your Happiness – check out her blog, it’s awesome! https://discoveringyourhappiness.com/
I feel so grateful and humbled to have been thought about for something like this, especially being a fairly new blogger (3 months.)
The rules say to thank the person who nominated you (also providing a link to their blog), nominate 10 blogs you feel should be awarded, and then share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
The 10 blogs I’m nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award:
(I apologize if you’ve already been nominated before – if you have, feel free to skip out on making a post!)
And lastly, the 7 tidbits about me:
- Caffeine is sort of my enemy… makes me too jittery on top of having anxiety.
- I’m a night owl, but I wish I was more of an early bird.
- I enjoy reading indie books from Amazon — there may possibly be a post about my favorite books in the future… stay tuned.
- My favorite days are warm and sunny, but I also love autumn.
- I have a sweet tooth.
- I hate wearing jeans due to the bloating from my health conditions (Endometriosis and Adenomyosis), so stretchy pants and comfortable clothing is my go-to now.
- I’m particularly clumsy.
Thanks for reading, and to those I nominated, thank you for your amazing writing and keep up the good work! 🙂
Photo from Pixabay.com, by Prawny.